In WWE SuperCard, you reach half the road to victory when you have a powerful card. In the normal draft picking process, getting a higher rarity card takes a lot of effort.
However, there is a game mode that can provide you the opportunity to convert our beast cards to Vanguards. The process is WWE Supercard Fusion Chamber.
This article is aimed at guiding you through the process of the Fusion Chamber in WWE Super card.
We will provide you with the operation of the Fusion of the Cards and the possible rewards in each chamber.
You May Also Like to Read : Toughest Missions on Sniper 3D Chapter Two
WWE Supercard Fusion Chamber FAQ
Since the Game mode of the Fusion chamber is introduced, it has created an opportunity to produce Rare and legendary cards for the lower-tier players.
When you are at the lower rarity of the top eight cards and struggle to get legendary cards, you can use the Fusion Chamber to produce a higher tier card using your Beast cards.
- The process is straightforward. You need to sacrifice your unwanted card and leave them for a certain period in this Fusion Chamber.
- Through a secret way, the cards are converted to a single fusion card.
- All the cards that you have placed in the chamber are consumed.
- To get a Fusion card in any tier, you have to use another Fusion card of a lower level.
Following are the details for each Fusion chamber after the WWE Season6 update:
|Active Fusion Chamber||Time Required||Total Points Required|
|Wrestle Mania 34||8h 00m||650|
|Summer slam 18||1d 00h||950|
|Wrestle mania 35||3d 00h||1550|
|Summer slam 19||4d 00h||1850|
Tips for using Fusion Chamber
Although the process is simple enough to create the new card, however, many players make some common mistakes in the upgradation process.
As far as having new cards are concerned, you can visit to the https://wwesupercardcheatsglitch.com/ where you can learn lots of real hacks and cheats about the wwe supercard game that can give you free cards legally in the game.
Here are some tips for using the Fusion Chamber:
- Any card which is upgraded or made a Pro does not make a difference in Fusion Chamber. It is always advisable not to use any pro-card as the card that you might be getting in the next tier might have lesser stats of your current pro-card.
- Check the points of each card while you are adding them to the chamber. Do not lose any point. For example, you will require 500 points for Titan Chamber. Arrange your cards in a way that is not more than 500. You can use some support cards as well to fill in the required number.
- The outcome of the Fusion chamber is entirely random, and no mechanism works. You have no surety that if you use the same card in the Fusion chamber, you will get a combined upgraded card.
- Some promotional Fusion Recipes are available for a limited period. So if you need a specific hero for a period, use them.
- Never use credit to finish the Fusion early. It is not a worthy use of your valuable credit.